Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thomas Rhett Concert


Making our way to the concert 
I have lived in the Madison area for almost two years now and have never been to Taste of Madison! When I found out that the country artist Thomas Rhett was performing I knew I had to be there. There was also multiple vendors with different kinds of food with prices ranging from $4-$6. Sign me up! My friends Taylor and Morgan joined Ryan and I for the concert and it was a blast! We first were standing by a stage that had almost no one in the crowd but we were still convinced that this was where he was going to play.  We looked around and finally realized this was where there would be a kids puppet show and we walked to the next block to find a much larger stage with a huge crowd. We felt really smart... I didn't know that Thomas Rhett wrote a few of Jason Aldean's songs like "1994" and Florida Georgia Line's song "Cruise." We knew almost every song that he played which it so much more fun. Thomas Rhett's dad Rhett Atkins came out and played a few songs as well! Did I mention the fact that it was free!? 

after finally finding the right stage

On Labor day we had our friends Nicole and Kyle over for some snacks on the deck. It was such a beautiful day. While Ryan and Kyle went golfing Nicole and I hit up the mall and did some shopping. I am happy to report I got a dress from Kohls for $4!  I also was gifted the shirt below from my good friend Katelynn. She is always giving away bags of clothes and I am usually first in line.



No comments:

Post a Comment