Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Howl at the Moon

So here is the bachelorette post.  It was thrown by my Maid of Honor Taylor and I wouldn't have changed a thing. I basically just showed up and was surrounded by my best friends. We started by catching the train to Chicago in Harvard, IL.  I had a pan of brownies in one hand and my bag in the other. When switching train cars a boy tried to hold the door open for me but he had no idea it would close automatically. This led to me falling backwards in order to save the brownies. Luckily I fell onto my friends suitcase so it was cause of a good laugh.  We enjoyed mimosas on the way down. Love this way to travel.
The group


Once we got settled in the hotel rooms we played games and enjoyed some appetizers including the brownies that made it through me falling, a train and cab ride.  I hadn't seen my friends Alisha and Kelsey in so long so we all had plenty to catch up on! We then ordered pizza and proceeded with some games. Overall it was a tasteful bachelorette party. I feel like some of these parties are a little too extreme with the penis shaped objects. Don't get me wrong there was the typical shot glass and straw (which was extremely hard to drink out of ... TWSS) but I thought it was a good balance. We then opened presents and I got many cute Victorias Secret inspired outfits and other amazing gifts.
This may have turned into a to-do list in our kitchen
 My party was a great way to kick off my upcoming wedding and I had the time of my life. We went to Howlin at the Moon piano bar downtown and it was perfect for our group. I don't think we ever stopped dancing on the stage. We visited a few other bars downtown and made it back to our hotel after searching for Qdoba for what seemed like 3 hours. We ended up settling for Subway where my friend Kate requested queso for her meatball sub. I love my friends.
Note the cheers bitches banner



No comments:

Post a Comment