Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthdays

Happy Friday!
I am off to Prarie Du Chien, WI this weekend. I have never been there but I am hoping it is a good time.

As far as running goes I did 4.25 miles outside last night and did the last 2 on the treadmill. I am following the training schedule for the Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, MN. It is going pretty well so far and I am getting used to morning workouts. Nothing like waking up at the crack of dawn and going to bed at 8:30am.  I love acting like I am 80 years old. I love clif energy bars but am sick of how expensive they are! I made this homemade version of them last night from peasandthankyou.com. They turned out pretty good! I like to wake up and eat one of these a few hours before a run to let it digest and then go back to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try the homemade clif bars! I'm no magical baker like you though!

    ReplyDelete