Monday, May 26, 2014

Punta Cana

Next up on operation blog catch up is our Honeymoon. Ryan and I actually went through costco travel to book our trip to Punta Cana. We stayed at Paradisus resort and were very impressed! My parents are cruise people growing up I probably have been on 5-6 cruises but have never done an all inclusive. Everyone at Paradisus were friendly and accessible. The food was amazing! I was worried that there would be minimal vegetarian options but there were very diverse options. We had our choice of 6 different restaurants each night. For breakfast and lunch we could choose from two different buffets. There was even a late night snack bar (we never stayed out late enough to enjoy this.)
 By the end of our trip we were going a little overboard at the buffets for lunch and breakfast. I have zero self control so it was a recipe for disaster. Ryan and I started ordering room service when we needed a break from the sun. This helped a little with the portion control and the food was still delicious. I especially loved the fresh pineapple.

Our favorite excursion was zip-lining. It was a great way to see the fantastic views and observe some wild life. It was a little scary at first but by the end we were pros :)

No comments:

Post a Comment